"Upstairs, a D.J. who resembled Jesus Christ played dub reggae, and when the sun crept below the jaw-dropping Manhattan skyline, it seemed to activate everyone’s internal Instagram clock. A sea of iPhones shot up to capture the blazing pink hues (#nofilter), as if the singer Grimes had just made a surprise appearance at a Skrillex concert."
Wythe Avenue in Williamsburg Is Heating Up
This article and this writing appears in the New York Times. Again, the Times allowed someone to write like this.
If you liked the Nashville hipster restaurants article, you’ll love this!
This post has 7 notes.
- juliefredrickson reblogged this from dogsareadorable
- brainstatic reblogged this from dogsareadorable
- dogsareadorable reblogged this from thecultureofme
- maharawngamisay likes this
- katiechow reblogged this from thecultureofme
- thecultureofme posted this